PLEASE ONLY SELECT THIS PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED APPROVAL FOR HELP WITH THE COST FROM THE SUPPORT FUNDS PLEASE CONTACT STUDENT SERVICES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION - IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED APPROVAL THEN MONEY MAY STILL BE TAKEN BUT NO BUS PASS WILL BE ISSUED.
Apply and pay here for your Johnsons Bus Pass.
For route enquiries or general info please contact Johnsons on 01564 797070
By purchasing a bus pass you automatically agree to the Code of Conduct for College Transport Users. This code of conduct ensures that you and other passengers agree to enjoy safe and problem free journeys to and from College. Any Warwickshire College student acting in an inappropriate manner, having full knowlege of the code of conduct, will face College discipline and may also face the possibility of being prevented from travelling on the vehicle.
Catching the bus we ask that you:
- - be at your bus stop at least 5 minutes before the pick-up time
- - treat fellow students and bus drivers with respect
- - act in a safe manner which does not endanger yourself or other users
- - respect driver requests for co-operation
Once on the bus we ask that you do NOT:
- - distract the driver
- - stand, or move around the vehicle whilst it is in motion
- - use inappropriate language or behaviour whilst on the vehicle
- - leave litter on the vehicle
- - smoke
- - wear dirty clothing or shoes that may damage the vehicle